I. General Information.
- Operator Service www.cms.probna.eu is LEXCOM IT LTD, International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London EC1A 2BN, Company Number: 9758188
- Service performs the functions of gathering information about users and their behavior in the following way:a) By voluntary information entered in forms.
b) By saving in the terminal equipment of cookies (so-called “cookies”).
c) By collecting web server logs by web host provider Biznes-Host.pl Sp. z.o.o., functioning at www.biznes-host.pl
II. The information in forms.
- Service collects the information provided voluntarily by the user.
- Moreover, the service can save the connection settings (marking time , IP address)
- Data in the form are not made available to third parties other than with the consent of the user.
- The data provided in this form may be a set of potential customers , registered by the Service Provider in the register maintained by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- The data contained in this form are processed in the order resulting from the function of a particular form , eg in order to process your request, service or business contact .
- The data given in the forms can be forwarded to technically pursuing certain services – in particular the provision of information about the holder of the registered domain entities operators of Internet domain (primarily Research and Academic Computer Network GRU – NASK) , services that support payments or other entities , with whom the Service operator working in this field.
III. Information about the files cookies.
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are computer data , especially text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are intended for use of the Site . Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which the storage time for a terminal device and a unique number.
- Zamieszczającym entity on the device end user Service cookies and reaching an access to them is the operator of the Service.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:a) to create statistics that help to understand how the Service Users benefit from web pages , which allows improvement of their structure and content;
b) maintain the Service User’s session ( after logging in) , through which user does not have on every page of the Website to retype your login and password;
c) determining a user profile in order to display it matched materials advertising networks , in particular the Google Network.
- In the Service uses two basic types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and ” fixed” (persistent cookies) . Cookies “session” are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user to log out time , leave the website or disable the software ( web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of a user for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user.
- Software for browsing the web ( browser) usually by default allows storage of cookies in the terminal equipment of the user. Service Users can change the settings in this respect. Internet browser to delete cookies. You can also automatically block cookies details, see the help or documentation web browser.
- Cookies published in the terminal equipment of the Service User and may be used also by cooperating with the operator of the Service advertisers and partners.
- Cookies may be used by ad networks, in particular, the Network Google to display ads tailored to the way in which you use the Service. To this end may keep information about the user navigation path or time remaining on the page.
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google Display Network , you can view and edit information derived from cookies with a tool : https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
IV. Server logs .
- Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to log into the server layer . These data are used only to administer the site and to ensure the most efficient service provided hosting services.
- Viewed resources are identified by URLs. In addition to writing may be:a) the date of request,
b) the time to send a reply,
c) the name of the client station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
d) information on the errors that occurred in the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
e) the URL of the page previously visited by the user ( referer link ) – where the transition to the Service took place by reference,
f) information on the user’s browser,
g) Information about the IP address.
- These figures are associated with the individual persons hand.
- The above data are used only for the purposes of administering the server.
V. Data release .
- The data shall be made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
- The identification data of the individual are available off the consent of that person.
- The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Service authorized authorities to comply with lawful requests in the scope of the request.
IV. File Management cookies – as in practice to express and retract permission?
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may change your browser settings . We reserve that cookies are disabled required for authentication processes, security, maintenance, user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of the web
- In order to manage the cookie settings and select from the list below web browser / system and follow the instructions:a) Internet Explorer
g) Safari (iOS)
h) Windows Phone